The Annual General Meeting of the Coolamon Rovers Football Netball Club will be held:
Sunday December 1
Festival Hall, Kindra Park
Commencing 10.30 a.m.
All positions are declared vacant, though some Directors plan to re-nominate for 2020.
The following positions seek nominations:
- Director of Administration (Secretary)
- Director of Finance (Treasurer)
- Director of Grounds & Facilities
- Director of Football Operations
- Director of Netball Operations
- Director of Game Day Operations and Safety
- Director of Junior Football and Netball
- Canteen / Ancillary Coordinator (can be a jointly shared role)
- Club Social and Promotion (in conjunction with Club Social Committee)
- Club Welfare
- Corporate Functions
- Social Media Officer (new) – to oversee the Club Facebook page / Website (prev. part of Secretary role)
- Game Day Secretary Support (new)
- Sports Trainers
Any CRFNC Member wishing to nominate should complete a nomination form for appointment prior to meeting.
Anyone wishing to nominate may also email email@example.com and advise of their intention to nominate and a nomination form can be returned to you. Otherwise, nomination forms will be made available on the morning of the meeting.